Victor Harbor Local Services
Victor Harbor ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Victor Harbor site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Victor Harbor Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Victor Harbor When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Victor Harbor Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Victor Harbor Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Victor Harbor ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Victor Harbor and a Place to Meet
The victorharbor.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Victor Harbor
Victor Harbor is a beautiful coastal town located in South Australia, just over an hour's drive from Adelaide. The town is popular for its scenic views, beaches, wildlife, and historic sites. Here are some interesting facts about the city.
1. The city was originally founded as a whaling station in the 1830s. The station was operated by American entrepreneur John Barton Hack, who is sometimes called the 'father of Victor Harbor'.
2. Victor Harbor is home to Granite Island, which is connected to the mainland by a causeway. The island is a popular tourist attraction and offers stunning views of the coast and wildlife like penguins, seals, and dolphins.
3. The historic Horse Drawn Tram is a unique way to explore the town. The tram has been operating since 1894 and takes visitors on a scenic ride along the beachfront.
4. The Encounter Bikeway is a popular cycling route that runs along the coast, connecting Victor Harbor to neighboring towns such as Goolwa and Port Elliot. The route covers a distance of 31km and offers breathtaking views of the ocean and hills.
5. The South Australian Whale Centre is a fascinating museum that showcases the history of whaling in the region and provides information about whales and their conservation. The museum also offers whale watching tours during the season.
6. The Urimbirra Wildlife Park is a popular destination for families, featuring a variety of Australian animals such as kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, and emus. Visitors can even hold and feed some of the animals.
7. The city celebrates several festivals throughout the year, including the Victor Harbor Rock and Roll Festival, the Art Show, the Kite Festival, and the Christmas Pageant. These festivals attract visitors from all over Australia.
Overall, Victor Harbor is an exciting destination that offers something for everyone. Whether you love history, nature, or adventure, you will fall in love with this charming city.